PiMSGlobe is a full featured, interactive 3-dimensional map allowing effortless geographical and spatial data presentation within PiMSlider.
MAPPING YOUR DATA
effortless data presentation
Navigate to any point along a transportation network and view your pipeline superimposed over terrain images sourced from satellite imagery, aerial photography or maps. Objects such as defects, casings and valves, and the results of PiMSlider analyses can also be displayed on the map.
PiMSGlobe's fast and accurate 3-dimensional reconstruction of pipeline and ground surface helps you to visualise the topography of an area and identify terrain features to help locate pipeline segments in the field.
Based on standards available from dynamic online maps and rich geospatial technology, PiMSGlobe connects to almost any source of mapping data and, combined with the details of the pipeline, presents an interactive experience to help you visualise and manage your transportation network.
PiMSGlobe is tightly integrated with all PiMSlider's core and Expert modules; any object created in PiMSlider with known linear reference information, spatial position or just having GIS shape data can be shown on the map. The map layers can be stored locally within PiMSlider data structures or can be connected from different GIS systems and MapServers – the major map sharing interfaces are built-in.
Pipeline and centreline data can be read from PODS/APDM/ESRI GIS systems with seamless integration to PiMSlider.
- Interactive 3-dimensional map with rich navigation controls
- Intuitive user interface
- Deep integration with PiMSlider’s core and Expert modules
- Supplied with data management and interface connection tools
- Supports Customer’s and public map sources
- Offshore data compatible with DEM/DTM rendering
- Precise visualisation of pipelines and the results of PiMSlider calculations
- Supports linear referenced, spatial and shape objects
- Generate high resolution reports including analysis results.
Please complete the form below to download the PiMSlider & Information System Datasheet.